20th Annual For the Kids Charitable Auction - April 20th, 2017
The “For the Kids” Charitable Auction is celebrating its milestone 20th Anniversary and we would like you to be part of the event! This iconic evening is dedicated to raising awareness and funds for children and youth with multiple physical and developmental disabilities and associated behavioural needs. Funds raised will be allocated to the Ottawa Children’s Treatment Centre (OCTC) programs and services, for example, to:
- Help children and youth with disabilities to access technology to assist in their communication, writing, educational and seating or mobility needs
- Provide out-of-home respite options for families with children who are medically fragile and/or technologically dependent
- Support families so their young children and teens can become more independent, develop their potential, and participate actively in daily life
- Collaborate with community partners to provide recreation therapy programs for children and youth with special needs
This pre-eminent event takes place on Thursday, April 20, 2017, from 5:30-8:30 pm at the iconic Shaw Centre in downtown Ottawa. The evening will be attended by over 500 of Ottawa’s foremost corporate leaders, members of the community and special guests. Enjoy an opportunity to network and mingle while delighting in a buffet style dinner. Place some bids on a wide selection of exciting and unique silent auction items or enjoy a friendly bidding competition during our always entertaining and vibrant live auction!
The evening promises to be exciting and enjoyable and will also provide you with a wonderful opportunity to:
1) Learn more about the life-changing programs and services provided by CHEO/OCTC;
2) Hear about the challenges and triumphs of the children and youth with special needs and;
3) Experience the power of community to support and enrich the lives of those children in a very meaningful way.
Contact us today at 613-738-4335 or at email@example.com. We are: 1) seeking sponsorships (table sales); 2) selling individual tickets; 3) looking for items for the auction. You may also fill out the reply form at the end of the sponsorship kit.